Multi-Colored Crochet Lap Blanket

I just first want to apologize about being absent for nearly 2 months. I was dealing some some health issues and some school finals. Anywho, Just over the weekend I have been working on a blanket for my daughter Ember. She is two so I decided to make a small blanky or lap blanket for her.

This blanket was made with Vana's Choice Yarn made by Lion Brand with a size K crochet hook. Here's my directions on how I made it.



1st-Chained the blanket to my desired length.
2nd- Half Double Crochet two rows of color A. Then cut and tie off. (Don't worry ends can be worked in during the trim step).
3rd-Switch to color B and do two rows of color B in HDC. Then Tie off.
4th-Start Color C and do two rows of HDC. Then Tie off.
5th- Switch to color D and do one row of single crochet. Then tie off
6th-With Color A- Single crochet around border. (Sometimes you have to make openings).
**Repeat until you have reached the desired length**

This is a fun and easy project for beginners. Have fun and be creative with your colors.

Comments

Popular Posts