Finally discovered my New Years Resolution

I really didn't want to create any New Years Resolutions. However, recently I have been noticing that my health is declining. My body is not working the way it should be. I have migraines constantly, Acid Reflux (GERD), Almost Daily Panic Attacks, and now a hard lump in my back. This may contribute from my weight gain, poor diet, and lack of exercise.

1. Get my GERD under control. Which means taking my acid reducer daily, eat small meals, loose weight, avoid fatty foods, spicy foods, anything with caffeine; coffee and chocolate.

2. Exercise Daily. Even if this means going for a walk. Dancing with my daughter. Or biking etc...This will help me maintain and loose weight, and reduce my stress.

3. Become Pill Free- by manage my stress properly. It seems like I am having panic attacks almost on a daily basis. So I need to seriously evaluate my priorities and eliminate unnecessary stress causing activities. Learn ways to cope with my stress; such as deep breathing and mind distraction.

4. Nourish my body. I want to avoid foods that are high processed, contain high amounts of sugar, and artificial sugars. I want to be able to eat fresh fruits and vegetables, lean meats, grains, nuts, and seeds that will fuel my body and give me energy to last throughout the day.

I am hoping that once get these things in order my health will improve. And many of the medical issues I am experiencing now will soon be gone.

Comments

Popular Posts