Starting The Year Off With New Resolutions!

A must before any of my crochet projects; is a cup of freshly brewed Starbucks Sumatra Coffee with my Hazelnut Creamer.

I am currently trying to complete 52 projects within this 2012 year. I plan to master crochet and become intermediate with my knitting. These 52 projects can include anything from sewing, crocheting and knitting. I also plan to read 12 books this year. My first book I am reading is Memoirs Of a Geisha by Arthur Golden, which I received from www.swaptree.com.  I also want to cook more from my ethnic backgrounds which is German and Irish. I am fortunate to live in Germany at the moment, so this should help with my resolutions.

For my first project I am working on a Vinyl Record Pillow which I found in the magazine crochet today. I am about 50% done. I will post pictures of project in progess soon!

Well, I must get to crocheting! Thanks for looking!

Comments

Popular Posts