Crochet Newborn Bow Beanie

Crochet Newborn Bow Beanie & Crochet Bow Pattern &Yarn Review

As I mentioned in my last posting, I have too much yarn. So I have been going on the baby beanie making frenzy. This is a handmade crochet beanie that I attached a bow to. My Arts and Craft Store is now selling a decent yarn other than Red Heart Super Saver. So a few months ago in February I bought about 20 skeins of the Vana's Choice by Lion Brand Yarn (linen and Magenta Colors). By far it has been the best acrylic yarn I have worked with. Unlike other acrylic yarns, this one does not leave your hands feeling as sweaty etc.. its easy to work with and best of all its SOFT! I love the softness because its great for babies, kids, and even adults. Who wants to wear something made out of itchy yarn. Any who this is what I made my Sunday morning!

Please Subscribe or Follow


I If you are a blogger, I would like to send you some products of mine to review!

I am selling this hat at my vanessahogan03 etsy store for $5.00!


Instructions For Crochet Hair Bow:
Row 1.)Chain 25 Stitches
Row 2.)Half Double Crochet (HDC) to end, then turn work.
Row 3.)Chain up 2 Stitches, then HDC to end, then turn work. 
Row 4.)Chain up 2 Stitches, then HDC to end, then turn work
Row 5.)Chain up 2 Stitches, then HDC to end, then turn work
Row 6.) Chain up 1 Stitch, then Single Crochet to end and finish off. 

Right now you should have a strip of fabric that you had just created. Sew opposite ends of the fabric together. Just take a craft needle and weave through the ends. 

Your now sewn work, will look like a childs headband. 

Organize your fabric so that the sewn seam is in the back center. 

Now pinch the center of your fabric  and start wrapping yarn around the center a few times. It should begin looking like the bow in the picture. Once you like the way it looks tie it off in the back. Make sure you leave a long strand if you want to sew your bow on a hat or any other work. This bow would also be great on a metal hair clip etc..I see some future projects in the future!

Disclaimer: I was not sent the above product mentioned for review. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone. I was not compensated in any other way for this product review.

Comments

Popular Posts