Review: Sale Eco friendly 2 pack kitchen unsponges

Review:

Sale Eco friendly 2 pack kitchen un-sponges

In Celebration of Earth Day, I wanted to share one way I choose to GO GREEN! Last summer I bought two packs of these hand-made kitchen sponges. The presentation of the packaging was attractive. The sponges came in four different fabric designs(from scraps)and made with recycled towels. 




With my store bought sponges I would have to throw out my sponges about once a month because of the mildew. Although, these sponges are made from a towel material they are easy to care for. I discovered, that after 3 days the mildew had developed on the sponges. Just throw them into your washing machine and then dry them in the dryer. That's it. How easy is that? 


A two pack of these sponges will cost about $3.00 at the Earthfriendly4u Etsy shop. The shop owner is very friendly. Another plus she is military friendly. She ships to APO and AE addresses as well. 


I strongly recommend her cleaning products to anyone that is interested in living a frugal and green life! 


Disclaimer: I was not sent the above product mentioned for review. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone. I was not compensated in any other way for this product review.

Please Subscribe! Thanks!

Comments

Popular Posts